Title: Manufacturing Plant Manager
Location: Waterford, MI
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
• Primary responsibilities include:
• Plant Manager role with oversight of 3 Michigan locations
• Progressive thinker with strategic yet “hands on” approach
• Able to work autonomously with focused direction
• Agile leader who wants to be active in a growth environment
• Must have site leadership experience with P&L responsibilities
• Understanding of scheduling and OEE utilization and tracking
• Manage daily performance in tandem with operations, finance and quality leaders
• Strategic planning for Capital Expenses and budgeting
• Staff meetings, as required.
• Be a functioning part of the IS Dept.
• Perform other duties, as required.
• Work hours per salaried employees.
Other Key Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or applicable experience desired
• Strong leadership presence, a self-starter and team builder
• Understanding of automotive requirements
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement via LinkedIn. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.