Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Galway, Ireland
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
PennEngineering is a leader in the manufacturing of specialty fasteners and are committed to providing quality, value added products and services. The company is currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator Supports the Sales Function by:
• Provide a variety of services including clerical and administrative support to the sales team, to improve their productivity and enable them to spend more time selling
• Ensuring the external sales team have sufficient quantities of sales support material such as product samples, brochures, presentations, data and case studies
• Maintain an accurate database of account details and report on opportunities and sales using Salesforce.com (CRM system)
• Produce sales reports and prepare presentations, such as reporting on sales by individual, location, distribution partners, sales by product line and sales to individual customers
• Review sales information, market and customer data, prepare documentation and other tools necessary to effectively convey the sales status and market position
• Evaluate the performance of salespeople and distribution partners compared to targets
• Evaluate and track the progress performance of new enquiries
• Coordinate monthly sales goals and targets across the sales team
• Guiding customers through the sales process when needed – liaison between sales and customers by keeping in contact with prospective clients throughout the process
• Act as a point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when the salesperson is not available
• Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure customers issues are solved in a timely manner
• Assists the Marketing, NPD and Application department in new marketing campaigns
• Reviews sales goals and other key metrics and assist members of the sales department in meeting them
• Effectively track the progress through the sales cycles, from enquiry to production order.
Sales Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluent written and spoken in English and German is essential
• The role requires excellent administration, organisation and IT Skills as well as professional and competent telephone manner
• Ability to record accurate information and details into Salesforce.com (CRM) and assigned actions to ensure all other involved parties do the same
• Produce various reports and insights on sales performance
• Relationship and interpersonal skills, able to interact competently and diplomatically with people internally and externally
• Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines and to have complete follow up on tasks.
• Education: Third level qualification in a Business Discipline.
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, over time hours, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.