Title: Sales Engineer Germany (South)
Location: Europe – External Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Allowance: No
Lead and execute demand creation that will develop new sales and specifications for the PEM® brand of self-clinching fasteners within the region. Working closely with customers, providing know-how in PEM® brand of self-clinching fasteners both at the design/concept stage and in full production. Promotion and introduction of New Products and productivity solutions via our Haeger, IN-DIE and PEMSERTER® fastener installation equipment. Provide follow up meetings to generate additional business, obtain and provide detail reports using the Salesforce CRM system. Work closely with senior management and where appropriate our distribution partners on key accounts.
Responsibilities, Including but Not Limited To:
1. Ensure the growth of sale revenue meets and exceeds the agreed targets and metrics.
2. Develop new business from both new and existing customers, utilizing internal leads and own market research.
3. Develop relationships at key customers, maintain a product promotional presence. Work closely with customers with design authority/influence to secure new application opportunities.
4. Develop a comprehensive Key Account Plan for key customers with actions, dates and responsibilities.
5. Manage key customer accounts and general customer relationship management.
6. Liaise with the distributor network when necessary to support the growth of PEM® products at target accounts.
7. Obtain specifications for PEM® products at specific key accounts and their supply base.
8. Sell value-added services, both technical and product related, including installation equipment where appropriate.
9. Responsible for the promotion of installation equipment, PEMSERTER®, Haeger and IN-DIE.
10. Prepare monthly territory reports specifically updating progress on key Projects.
11. Maintain and update customer activity and opportunity information on the CRM system.
12. Assist and provide customers with solutions on PEM fastener component selection through advice, arranging sample installations and providing test report data compiled by the internal technical departments.
13. Work closely with internal sales contact and other key departments to ensure that company strategies and objectives are achieved.
14. Work closely with senior management and where appropriate our distribution partners on key accounts.
• Professional Technical / Mechanical qualification
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint
• Commercially/Technically astute
• Ideally experienced in providing technical/commercial solutions-based selling
• Fluent in English and German.
• Availability to travel within the territory and within Europe when required
• Clear verbal communication skills
• Have a valid EU driving license.
PennEngineering offers a competitive salary based on experience, an air-conditioned work environment, over time hours, benefits package including health insurance, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement and the opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirement. No relocation assistance is available for this position. EOE M/F.