With increasing quality and process requirements in today’s manufacturing world, it’s important to know that the work you’re performing meets the customer’s standards. The Atlas® Process Monitoring tool will provide the assurance and peace of mind needed for repetitive and reliable installations of blind threaded inserts.
These units monitor the functionsof our RIV938 and RIV939 tools providing immediate feedback at the point of installation. Having slight modifications, these proven tools will meet all the specifications found on pages 36 and 37 and use the standard nosepieces and mandrels.
Set up is simple, and once the unit learns your specific installation requirements, it will compare all subsequent installations to the parameters established. Instant feedback and defect detection is now right at your fingertips.
These systems are ready to go right out of the box, but can also be customized to deliver data to external devices including PLCs.
Part Numbers For Tool With Control Basic Unit:
Control Basic Operating Instructions:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Monitor the operation of our standard RIV938 and RIV939 installation tools.
- An affordable process monitoring system, priced at a fraction of the competition.
- Visual and audible alarms for correct or incorrect installation.
- Piece counters and batch counters insure the proper number of parts are installed.
- Adjustments are easily made on the Electronic Module.
- Password protected intervention levels prevent unauthorized changes to tool settings.
Failed installations will shut down the tool, assuring the needed corrections are made prior to moving on.