PEMSERTER® robotic cell capabilities are uniquely engineered for the PEMSERTER® Series 3000™ fastener-installation press. This advanced technology offers a completely automated “hands-off” solution for the precise and continuous installation of self-clinching fasteners.
The robotic system is equipped to pick up, move, and position a work piece for alignment with holes where fasteners will be installed automatically by the press. After fastener installation, the robot removes the finished work piece and advances to the next job.
The turnkey package integrates a FANUC robot, gripper, input conveyor with locator, output conveyor, basic sequence program, and interface to the PEMSERTER Series 3000 press. Among available options, a robot slide can be supplied to expand work cells for multiple PEMSERTER presses. For more information, please email email@example.com
- Correct and complete placement of all fasteners.
- Increased production rates / average insertion time per fastener 3 to 3.5 sec/each.
- Continuous production.
- Pickup metal sheet from stack.
- Thickness control.
- Insertion of fasteners.
ROBOT CELL DEVICES
- Anthropomorphic robot complete with gripping device (vacuum cups, magnets, or clamps).
- Loading station with separating unit.
- Device for thickness control.
- Centering table.
- Metal sheet loader: For increased production. Loads the next piece on the centering unit while the robot is handling another part.
- Overturner: Used to re-grip the workpiece on the opposite surface or to re-grip the workpiece on a different position.